OUDE Research of Relevance to Schools
This section summarises the research being carried out at the Department of Education which is not directly related to the Education Deanery but may be of interest to local teachers.
- Can teachers mark less, but mark smarter?
- Do students think they can predict what they will be asked to do in an exam?
- Recruitment and retention of NQTs in Oxfordshire schools.
- Teachers play an important role in the educational performance of children in care.
- Young people at risk of drop-out from education.
Furthermore, this page includes resources from the Leadership for Learning programme.