Literacy (Specific classroom strategies)
Please click on the research that you are interested in below:
- Analysing the Relationship between Teachers’ Collaboration Patterns, Teaching Practices and Student Literacy Learning and Engagement. (2015-2016)
- Developing reading for understanding in A-level history.
- Developing Teacher-Student Talk in the Secondary Mathematics Classroom. (2015-2017)
- How can modelling be used effectively in analytical writing?
- Mindset and Reading Strategy Intervention for MFL.
- Promoting students’ confidence in the use of mathematical language.
- Reading for meaning, developing students’ inference skills.