Oxfordshire SACRE meeting
From 4:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.
At Department of Education, Oxford University
A network meeting run by Oxfordshire SACRE (Standing Advisory Council on Religious Education) will be held on Wednesday, 19 June 2019 for RE teachers from both primary and secondary teachers.
The meeting will -
- Receive information from and about faith groups in Oxfordshire;
- Discuss how we can collaborate to develop high quality RE;
- Share good practice and air concerns;
- Discuss the support that teachers want and need;
- Plan how to move forward with setting up local teacher networks;
- Receive an update on the review of the agreed syllabus.
Tea and coffee will be provided. Details here.
For any enquiries or to book a place, please contact Helen Batten, Clerk to SACRE at firstname.lastname@example.org