Tamara has been teaching since 2009, and is Assistant to the KS3 Lead in the Science Department.
Action Research Fellows (by year)
Teachers Undertaking Enhanced Masters in Learning and Teaching
Student voice and marginalisation – motivation/ independent learners.
The impact of being researched – engaged on teaching.
How can students move from extrinsic to intrinsic motivation through the use of tangible rewards
Other interested staff
Rob Bown, Professional Tutor and CPD for the PGCE and NQTs
I am a languages teacher at Cheney where I co-lead CPD. This year I am organizing two training session per week. I also head a working party that leads on behaviour management across the school. As Professional Tutor I help monitor the progress of interns and NQTs. Finally, I also work with colleagues from OCL and OTSA to co-lead a leadership development programme which will be attended by 16 middle leaders from across OCL schools.
Assistant Head and SEN Co-ordinator
All Research Projects
- Closing the gap between pupil premium and not in english students with the University of Manchester
- Dissertation with Warwick University
- Identifying Students with low Physical Ability with Brookes University
- Case Study Research, Future Leaders Course – KS3-4 intervention
- Museum Learning -Stronger Together with Soldiers of Oxford Museum, Woodstock
- Raising attainment of Looked After Children with The Rees Centre
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of Boys Project
- Sexual Harrassment in School