Activities and Opportunities
Teachers in local schools that are members of the Oxford Education Deanery can access a wide range of activities and opportunities.
These fall under three strands:
- Initial Teacher Education:
- PGCE programme offered through OUDE with local partner schools.
- Continuing Professional Development:
- NQT Induction Programme;
- Action Research Fellowship;
- Enhanced Masters in Learning and Teaching;
- Subject Teacher Networks.
- Engaging in/with Research:
- Research Champions;
- OUDE Research Projects in collaboration with schools;
- Research in different departments at the University of Oxford.
We welcome questions or queries from staff in local schools interested in any strand of the Oxford Education Deanery. For contact details click here.